The DFW Auto Show in Fort Worth provides an extreme shopping experience for attendees in the Allied Exhibit area. If you would like to become an Allied Exhibitor for the 2014 DFW Auto Show in Fort Worth, please note the following regulations:
- 10 x 10 booths are $800.
- Larger booth spaces are available at $5.25 sq. ft., 500 square feet minimum.
- Space reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No product or service will be given exclusivity, however only two like products or services will be permitted in the show.
- No sub-contracting of booths is allowed.
- A check, certified money order or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) for the full amount is required when the application is submitted. Only cash, a certified money order or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) will be accepted on booths purchased less than two weeks prior to the show’s opening.
- A penalty of 25 percent of the total booth cost will be assessed in the event of contract cancellation 30 days prior to the show. Contracts cancelled within 14 days prior to the show receive no refund.
- A standard booth includes carpet, 8-foot back and 3-foot side drape, and a two-line booth sign bearing the company’s name and address.
For additional information and a contract, please contact Marianne Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 637-0531.